So in Mobile, they hold an annual Beer festival downtown on Dauphin street every year. This is the first year that I am not working at the stadium and am of age to be able to attend this little event, so I am excited. It promises to be a clustering of drunken people drinking a lot of beer from all over the world. I plan to drink from at least 6 different continents tonight....lets see.....
first of all, I want something from Asia, and something from Africa. I am not sure what the most prominent African beer is.....is there one? I am gonna have to google that.
Secondly, or thirdly I guess, I want a South American beer, maybe something Brazilian
And of course, I want some of the old favorites, Guinness, Sweetwater and so on.
So wish me luck on my international quest of intoxication....I will need it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment